They've called it the 4x4 of kayaks. Runs rapids like a fast creekboat
with a hull that will also spin on green waves. It is, indeed, all
that and more. Peaked deck for resurfacing - check. A honed combination
of planing hull and continuous rocker for ultimate agility - check.
Break-through technology, performance and comfort the CORE Outfitting System will let Sasquatch fit in a kayak – big, hairy (yet stylish) – check.
Meet the SUV of river running.
To download the owner's manual, click here:
MSRP*: US $1105 CAD $1165 Find A Local Dealer
* Prices shown are suggested U.S. and Canadian Dollar retail prices, net not including taxes. Prices in your market may vary due to currency, VAT, and other taxes. Prices subject to change without notice.
- Auto-Adjusting Bulkhead Footbrace with Foam Padding
- Quick Fore/Aft Seat Adjustment
- Rotomolded Play Seat with Adjustable Ratcheting Leg Lifter
- CORE WhiteOut Outfitting System
- Adjustable quick release hip pads
- Removable Outer Thigh Hooks
- Adjustable, Padded Thigh Braces
- Forward Ratcheting Backband
- 4 security grab handles
- Welded-in Hull Beam
|Deck Height:||13.5"||34 cm|
|Weight:||43 lbs.||20 kg|
|Cockpit Length:||33.5"||85 cm|
|Cockpit Width:||19"||48 cm|
|Paddler Weight:||120-190 lbs.||54-86 kg|
|Volume:||70 gal||265 L|